My name is Kenshi, i'm 20 year's old. My life begin when I born on 10 Oktober 1990. I was an orphan. My mom was dead when bear me. My dad also dead because of war. My life so bored and i fell alone because i can't feel love from dad and mom. My uncle was keep me when my dad died. For me,my uncle is not nice man, because he always scold me and make me like stipendiary. I very disappointed with my uncle. When my age 10 year's old, my uncle was died because of pancractic cancer. Start from now, i own attempts to live independently.

           From now, I try to find job at town and do part time if have free time. This because i must try to do own self to find money and not burden the other. Everyday I will do the same job as a cattle guard. At one night, I sleep and in my dream come my dad and mom and they told me that their have property they were growing for their future children. I very surprised about that and my mom give me one guidance that property was buried on the mountain. When I woke from my sleep, I found keys on my hands and a roll of paper like a map.

           When morning. I quickly pack-up my bag and bring some food for eat along the way. I just bring knife and fire starter as a protector if got any trouble or problem along the way. I just follow what the map show at me. I Suddenly fell that I lost in the junggle. When i'm tangled thinking, old man suddenly appeared, sitting on the edge of the tree. I went towards the old man and ask him about the way to go to the mountain. The old man woke-up from land and ask me to give him some water because he very thirsty. I give him some water and then he show me the way to go that mountain. He's said to go that mountain, I must across many dificult challenges. I said i try my best to across all challenges. I very thankfull to him and before i go, he give me something like green apple. I keep it in my bag and he say that item is very helpfull to me one day.

           I continue to travel to the mountain and when i arrived at the some area. i fell like something is not right. I fell like something will happen to me. I think that the only negative thoughts and i continue with my journey. suddenly in my way, I bumped into a big giant wolves are eating the dead man. I'm so scare but i wan to try kill the big giant wolf. I just have a knife and i will try my best to fight with big giant wolf. The big giant wolf aware of my presence and continued to aggressively similar in properties. The giant wolf comes to me and attack me and I avoid. But the knife in my hand has fallen and this makes me very pleased with what happened. I tried to escape and when I run my bag was open and the item that old man give me has fallen. The big giant wolf chase me, but all of a sudden he stopped seeing item that old man give to me.

           The big Giant wolf smell the item and then ate. I very supprised and the wolf become very spoiled with me. The big giant come to me and lick my hands and my head. I become shock and surprise and strange to the situation. In my mind, i think that old man is not human, but an angel who came to help me. I very happy and I get a rest with the big giant wolf at a tree because it was already in the night. The next day, i and big giant wolf  ready to move on to the mountain. We always together and the big giant wolf will help me if got some problem or enemy who are trying to stop our way and i made it to the top of the mountain and found the property, as told in the dream.

           Finally, I returned back to my village to bring wealth. Since that day, my life happy and no longer a burden to others. I use the property as well as it gives alms to the poor and needy. I fell very happy until i got merried and got three children and my friend big giant wolf I advocate and take good care.

 

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger