My 10 Guilty Pleasures

    Firstly, I always become crazy when hang out with friend. I means that I will be nounsence, I also will look like child attitude when I hang out. Second is I will laugh so loud and my face look so funny. I can’t control my laugh. Now, it become habit when me laugh ever on general place or at my home.

   Third, I will be not panctual if I have something important or meeting. I will come 5 minute late or maybe taking 1 hour for come to that meeting. It will be habit for me, because the meeting always on morning. I can’t to wake-up early. That is because I can’t sleep during night. But, if have someone can wake-up me, I will wake-up.

   Fourth is I always don’t wash my hand when I finish eating. Actually I don’t means that I don’t want to wash. But, I so lazy to go to wash my hand. I will take a piece of tissue and wipe my hand with that. My girlfriend always scold me because of this and I says that I will change my bad habit  somedays.

   Fifth,my guilty pleasures is I will not take a bath for one day if I don’t have any activities on that day. I just get rest, online my sosial website ‘Facebook’ and play chatting with others. I don’t care if I get smell or anyone want to talk about my bad habits. Because I think many teenagers now have a bad habits same like me.

    Sixth is I like to drink iced water such as Ice tea and Ice Lemon Tea. Something we need a lot of water to make body get energy. But on my case, I love to take ice water when I chose my drink at restaurant or café. This is because I will become more fresh if I drink ice water.

    Seventh, I can’t be patient if I drive and than I stuck on jem. My mouth automaticly will be like laser and babling on that time. Who on that car with me on that time will hear what I babling and nounsence. I think this is my guilty pleasures also and I must change my attitude when drive to become a good driver, compromise with other driver and be patient.

    Eighth, I love to hear music loudly and actually I love to karaoke so much! I will open that music loudly and sing. In one days, when I get karaoke with my friend at my home, my neighbour scold me and ask me to slow down the sound and I become so shy and apologize to him. But, now I still do it again and I can’t change my habit until now.

    Ninth is I like to play football or do the outdoor exercise without stretching. This will be effect when I finish do the exercise. Until now I still do it and I will be so tired when do the outdoor exercise. This my bad habits and I think I must change it before I get pain seriously. But, I never to do it.

    Lastly, I like to do assignment last minute. It is not because of busy. But if I get free time to do the assignment, I will have many excuse to do it such as tired and I will become chous when the assignment must to pass up tomorrow or that time. Sometimes, I forget that I have assignment that means I so careless and not to seriously with my work.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger